Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Enjoying the East of Scotland







Hiya! I'm emailing from Costa's coffeeshop in St. Andrew's (on the east coast). It's a brilliantly sunny day here in Scotland! Just had a lovely time meeting with friends Melanie and Marco. My parents and I have been enjoying staying in Edinburgh...yesterday (Friday) we took in Edinburgh Castle and shopped along the Royal Mile. We rented a car and my dad drove us to St. Andrew's today so we could see the ruins of the Cathedral and enjoy the view of the North Sea. Later we'll be going to a town called Anstruther for famous fish n chips. I only have a few minutes to email here...sorry (£1 for 20 min) but I wanted to quickly say hello and let you know that we're having a lovely time. Tomorrow we drive to Stirling to see the castle and the William Wallace Monument and then we'll continue on to Glasgow (where we'll be staying with my friend Maggie). I'll try to email much more detail from Glasgow where I'll have time to sit at the internet cafe and really type.   I send cuddles to everyone who know Melanie and Marco! Bless you! Cheers, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment