Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I MADE IT TO LONDON!


I'M HERE! OH MY GOODNESS!   My parents and I made it safely to London. It is now 3pm UK time on a very sunny London Monday afternoon the 13th. It took me a bit to get back in the swing of things using public transport but it's all coming back to me.  After going thru immigrations at Heathrow we had to take a bus to Hatton Cross Underground Station where we could then ride the tube into Victoria Station(switching trains at Hammersmith). It was only a brisk walk down the street to our B&B at Cherry Court Hotel. We are having fun! We'll be here 3 nights before we head up to Scotland.   Tonight I think we're going to take a night tour of the city in a double decker bus and tomorrow we'll start hitting all the sights.   Thank you for your prayers and I will keep emailing as I am able. We have free internet access here at this B&B.Oh...and funny thing to remember when riding the trains or the tube..."mind the gap"   Bless you! Cheers, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment